Parking & Directions
We look forward to welcoming you and your family on board the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. Located in Historic Downtown Grapevine, there are plenty of parking options within walking distance to the Cotton Belt Depot. Take advantage of a variety of parking options, including many options to park for free.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage (ADA Accessible) – FREE for first 90 minutes; $1 per every additional hour
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Visitor Information Center Parking Lot – FREE
- 410 W. Dallas Rd. – Lone Star Hi-Railers Model Train Association – FREE
- Additional Parking Throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine – FREE
- If driving North on Main Street, make a right-hand turn on Hudgins Street (between AJ’s BBQ and the Grapevine Founders Building).
- If driving South on Main Street, make a left-hand turn onto Hudgins Street.
- Entrance to the parking lot is between the Tin Shop (the white house on your right) and the Blacksmith Shop (on your left).
For questions or more information, please call the Visitor Information Center at 817.410.3185.