Witches Brew Train
October 27, 2023
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Tickets on Sale Soon!
Hop aboard with all the ghouls and goblins if you dare... Celebrate Halloween with Texas Craft Brews and deliciously freaky fare onboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s Witches Brew Train!
Adults 21+ Only.
Your reserved ticket time is the train departure time. Please check-in at least 30 minutes prior to reserved ticket time.
Your Witches Brew Train experience includes:
- Two (2) Texas Craft Brews
- Assorted hors d’oeuvres (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available)
- Commemorative mug
- Special entertainment
The Witches Brew Train will operate rain or shine. The train returns approximately two hours after departure. Seats will be assigned upon check-in. All groups must check-in at the same time to ensure they are seated together in the same coach.
- 705 S. Main St. – Historic Cotton Belt Depot – FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau parking lot– FREE (ADA Accessible);
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage – Free for first 90 minutes; $1 per every additional hour (ADA Accessible);
- Additional parking available throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine – FREE
If you, or anyone in your party, require ADA assistance, please check the box on the reservation page and let staff know at time of check-in.